Best Workout for Women – Fitness Training
Read on for the workouts for women exercises that you find work wonders for your stomach, inner thighs, booty, and shoulders plus tips on how to add them into your workout routine.
SINGLE LEG DEADLIFT
- Stand on your left leg and lift your right leg behind straightly.
- Slightly bent your left knee down and bent down your hips where head should face up.
- Bent down where your hand touches the ground and come back to original position and repeat.
- Lie down as side ways your left hand support to the ground and legs should straight.
- Hold a weight on other hand and lift upwards and downwards.
- Switch to the other side once complete your reps.
- Lie down with your hands and legs support to the ground and face inside. as picture shows.
- Make sure your body should be straight. Support with your front toe.
- With hands support, push down yourself and raise yourself. Parallel push down of your body, back, hip, leg.
- Do 15 repetitions of push ups.
- Hold a weight on your hands and bent down your knee and back body should be flat. as picture(A).
- Slowly lift only your arms straight upwards. as picture(B).
- Extend your hands up to the maximum raise and come back to original position. as picture(C).
- Do 3 sets of repetitions.
- Hold a weight or dumbbells and stand in a bench or small table.
- Step up with one leg and then step out with other leg.
- Your body should be straight and erect.
- Follow for the both legs certain repetitions.
- Lie down on the floor using the mat with hands stretched out straight. as picture displays.
- Shrink your leg inwards so that your knee should face upside and lie down.
- Now, Lift your hip alone where your back body should support to the ground.
- It will look like a bridge created by your body and do certain repetitions.
- Lie down on the floor completely.
- Slowly raise your leg upwards and also raise your hip.
- You have lifted half of your body and now lift your body and make support of your shoulder to stand.
- Your legs should be straight upwards also your body, Stand in your shoulder support for a minute and relax.