What Belly Fat Does ?
Even if you are in a normal weight, you will not like the fat stored in your body and your belly looks ugly in shape. If fat is stored in your body, It will hang around your belly and collects all fat cells. If fat cells become maximum then it cause some problems like diabetes, obesity problems, reduce your activeness etc., To overcome these type of problems and to maintain a perfect belly size for your body, We are providing effective method on about how to lose belly fat by our guidance.
How to lose belly fat ?
How to lose belly fat ? Ans: you need to follow some methods that we are provided to maintain your belly size looks beautiful and make your figure out.
- Regular Workouts
- Eat Protein Foods
- Eat Green and Fresh Vegetables
- Amount of Water Intake
- Eat More Fruits
- Improve Metabolic Health Rate
- Morning Exercises
Regular Workouts for Reducing Belly
TOP 6 WORKOUTS ON HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT QUICKLY
SIT-UPS – Upper Abs
- Lie on the floor using mat and make your position as the picture displays above. ie., Sit on your butt and your back bone should be in 45 degree and your leg should be in half seated.
- Place your hand on your side of forehead.
- Lie backwards completely and raise your upper body. Note:Rest of your parts do not move.
- Do continuously for 3 sets of repetitions and you will fee the difference on your belly and abs.
LEG RAISES – Lower Abs
- Lie on the floor using mat, Lie completely by your head, hand and legs should touch the ground.
- Place your hand down to the ground for grip and head also as displays in the picture above.
- Make sure that your legs should raise together to upside, Raise up to 90 degree and don’t bent your knees. This is for lower abs.
- Do continuously for 3 sets of repetitions and your lower abs will be vibrated for shrinking.
LYING LEG RAISE+CRUNCH – Upper and Lower Abs
- Lie on the floor as mentioned in second workout.
- Place your hands on ground for grip and support.
- Now raise your leg with knee bent down slightly up to 90 degree and again lift back to your face with bent your knees also raise your hip and butt and lie only on your upper back position and head.
- This is for both upper and lower abs do continuously for 3 sets of repetitions.
KNEE-INS – Lower Abs
- Lie on a table or bench. Sit on your butt with hands on back of bench, bent backwards about 45 degree.
- Lift up your legs, your knee and your face should be parallel on front side as picture displays above.
- Your body should be in constant position where you lift your legs and lift down. Your lower abs will be shrinking and produce vibrations.
- Do continuously for 3 sets of repetitions.
TOE TOUCHES – Upper and Lower Abs
- Lie on the floor using mat, Lift your legs up to 90 degree straight and hands should raise in 60 degree upwards. Rest of your body should be in ground.
- Now slightly raise your butt and your head parallel to touch your toes.
- As displays in the picture above. Raise in parallel so that your hand will move towards your toe to touch.
- Do continuously for 3 sets of repetitions. This is for both upper and lower abs to reduce belly.
CRUNCHES – Upper Abs
- Lie on the floor using mat, Initially lie completely and make sure your position should be in first exercises as mentioned above. [Sit ups position method]
- But Now raise your legs with knee bent down and lie on your hip or waist.
- Place your hands on your forehead or place just above the ground. (As displayed second position of the picture above ie., the lady’s position)
- Now think of riding bicycle, Do one leg raises and other at same positions where your hands should move forward to the opposite hand sides. [For example: you are raising your right leg where your left leg is at same position, now your right hand should move to left hand side (turn to left) and again change your leg to left and your hand should move to right]
- Do continuously like crunching your abs for 3 sets of repetitions.